Online & Mobile Business Banking
Save time and money by banking and paying your bills online. First County Bank Online Banking with Bill Pay makes it easy to access and manage all your business accounts.
Access your First County Bank business account any time, any where using your smart phone through the First County Bank Mobile Banking app. Mobile Banking is available for the iPad®, the iPhone® and iPod® and Android™ phones. Learn more.
- Apple Pay® Learn more
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds & wire transfer funds
- View and print copies of cleared checks
- Place “Stop Payment” on checks
- Pay recurring or one-time bills without checks
- Get email alerts and text alerts on deposits, withdrawals and account balances
- Download transactions to Quicken®, QuickBooks® or export to other financial management software
- Sign up for eStatements - reduce mailbox clutter and defend against fraud
Log into your account right now.
The mobile payment solution Apple Pay makes paying with your First County debit card and/or credit card more convenient and secure.
Using a tokenization system, your debit card and/or credit card information is never shared with merchants. This will help to prevent your personal information from being compromised. All First County Bank customers are encouraged to enroll their First County Bank Debit MasterCard® and/or First County Bank Visa®.
1 Apple Pay, iPad, iPhone, iPod are all registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.