3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Richard “Rich” Evanko, Jr. is a Vice President and Business Banking Manager who joined First County Bank in 2015. He is responsible for managing the business development team, origination of commercial relationships, and client retention.
- Seasoned commercial banker with over 10 years of experience serving lower Fairfield County
- A Trusted Advisor to clients through delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Understands the unique challenges facing today’s businesses and works with companies to provide the right banking solution for each situation
- Provides commercial lending options such as Commercial and Industrial (C&I), Small Business Administration (SBA), and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loans.
- Consistently recognized as a Top Performer in his previous positions at a regional bank and major global bank.
- Managed a portfolio of $25 million in deposits and $35 million in credit balances.
- Stamford Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors, Chairman of Young Professionals Council
- Childcare Learning Center – Finance Committee Member • United Way – Leadership Council
- Stamford North Instructional Little League Coach
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- Moody’s Commercial Lending Certification
Rich is a lifelong resident of Stamford, CT where he lives with his wife and two children. He is an avid golfer and enjoys making homemade wine and spending time with his family.
- New Business Development
- Business Deposit and Cash Management Solutions
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Real Estate
- Relationship Management