COVID-19 Your Safety
COVID-19 and Your Safety
In an effort to increase safety measures, First County Bank has implemented the following guidelines to protect the wellness of our employees and customers:
- Our branches and office locations are cleaned daily, and we have heightened the sanitizing of surfaces and equipment. We are regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas including work stations to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We have introduced enhanced deep cleaning procedures at our branches and office locations on a weekly basis with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We are continuously educating our employees on the best practices on preventative measures they can take to stay healthy, while encouraging any employee not come to work if they are experiencing any symptoms or have potentially been exposed.
- We have implemented a self-imposed moratorium on business travel - including large scale meetings and have encouraged our employees to limit themselves to essential travel during this time.
First County Bank employees have been trained to uphold and practice these measures, and we will continue to closely monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC, local governments and public health agencies.
Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we request you not visit our offices if you or an immediate family member:
- Are experiencing a fever or respiratory illness.
- Are in mandatory or voluntary quarantine.
- Have recently traveled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries within the last two weeks.
Our focus, dedication and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. Thank you for your ongoing commitment and shared efforts to help keep our community strong and healthy.