Simple, manageable, no hassle. With a First County Bank First Savings Account, you can:
- Earn competitive rates, tiered interest with higher rates on higher balances
- Make deposits or withdrawals at any time
- Clear, easy-to-read monthly statements
- Convenient transfers by phone or online banking1
- ATM card with 24-hour access
- No monthly service charge if you maintain a $200 daily collected available balance2
1 No more than six (6) transfers or withdrawals that are preauthorized, automatic, online, telephonic or by any means other than those made in person, may be made from certain savings accounts or money market deposit accounts to another account at the Bank or to a third party in any monthly statement cycle. If you violate the six (6) transfer or withdrawal limit three (3) times within a twelve (12) month rolling period, we will close your account and the funds in the account may be returned to you or transferred to your transaction account. Payments from money market accounts may be made by check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties. There will be a $15.00 money market service charge if you exceed three (3) checks in a monthly statement cycle.
2 If at any time during the statement cycle period the end of day collected available balance is below $200, a monthly service charge will apply.