Mortgage & Home Equity Loan Options
You belong at home.
Let us help open the door.
Your home is the place you raise your family. Seek peace after a long day. And spend time with friends and neighbors. At First County Bank, we're here to help you turn your house into a home with smart solutions, personalized attention and local decisions.
We offer competitive mortgages of all types with terms to meet your needs.
Our full range of mortgage options includes:
- Fixed rate – for predictable monthly payments
- Adjustable rate – for low initial rates
- Jumbo – for amounts higher than a conventional mortgage
- First time home buyers – product suited for your needs
- Construction/Permanent – for new home construction or an addition to your existing home
- Investment property financing – for landlords and investors
- Second home financing – for your weekend getaway
Home Equity Line of Credit Options
Home Equity Lines of Credit can be used for debt consolidation or expenses such as: education, wedding, travel, home renovation, medical, unexpected or emergency needs or other expenses. We provide a selection of products to suit your needs. Our online application process is conveniently designed to allow you to stop at any time and pick up where you left off.
Our home equity options include three customized versions of home equity lines of credit products:
- Standard HELOC Product - for amounts $25,000 to $500,000
- Fast Track HELOC Product - expedited approval for loan amounts $25,000 to $150,000
- Discounted Rate HELOC Product - for amounts $25,000 to $500,000
Why First County Bank?
We're not just bankers, we're also your neighbors. We live and work locally and are committed to our community. Whether you're purchasing, renovating a home or paying for something special, you belong at First County Bank.
Competitive mortgages, home equity lines, and loans of all types with terms to meet your needs.Read More ›
Even before you find the perfect home or decide on a home equity loan or mortgage refinance, our Mortgage Experts are here to help. The lending process starts with the loan application and concludes with loan closing.Read More ›