Business Debit & Credit Cards
Debit MasterCard BusinessCard
The First County Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard® looks and works like a credit card, but lets you pay for your purchases directly from your checking account. All transactions are listed on your checking statement for easy bookkeeping. The First County Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard® offers several advantages for your purchases:
- Faster and easier than writing a check
- Safer to carry than cash
- Quick approvals
- Use anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Detailed purchase information on your monthly checking account statement
- Apple Pay® is also available when making purchases
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call (800) 264-5578.
Business Credit Card
Our Visa® Business credit cards come with a variety of important business features including award-winning expense management tools, employee cards, and added security benefits.
Enjoy a Longer Intro Rate
Visa® Business Platinum Card
- Our best introductory offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Earn Valuable Rewards
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 25% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.25 points) on all points earned every month, automatically1
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 50% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.5 points) on all points earned every month, automatically 2
- $50 cash back after your first purchase
- Low annual fee
- The First County Bank Visa® CommUNITY Card - designed for nonprofit organizations seeking an easier way to manage cash flow and expenses
- The First County Bank Visa® Signature Business Company Card - specifically designed for medium-sized and large businesses
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points).
2 The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points).
3 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.