Mutual Solutions for Legal Professionals leverages First County Bank’s successful track record of serving the needs of firms specializing in varying types of law. Our products and services are tailored to the firm’s business and our relationship managers will customize solutions for practicing attorneys and their clients.
Manage Your Daily Operations
Managing the daily operations of your firm is easy with the variety of deposit and cash management products and services we offer, each one specifically tailored to law practices.
FirstBusiness Deposit Accounts
- BusinessFirst Checking business banking that is easy and less costly for you.
- FirstBusiness Savings delivers competitive interest rates and offers higher interest on higher balances.
- FirstBusiness Money Market keeps your money working harder and smarter for you.
All the accounts can be linked to work seamlessly resulting in increased efficiencies.
Business Banking Services
- Positive Pay - The peace of mind regarding check deposits and ACH as well as the ability to complete Account Reconciliations. Learn more
- Commercial Remote Deposit Capture - The ease and convenience of Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) lets you scan checks right from your office. Learn more.
- Online & Mobile Banking - Learn more.
- Business Debit & Credit Cards - Use it to entertain clients or pay courthouse fees. This credit card comes with zero fraud liability protection, travel and emergency assistance services and worldwide emergency card replacement, as well as a comprehensive reward points program1 (if you choose the Visa®Business Bonus Rewards Card or the Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Plus Card2) Learn more.
- Merchant Deposits3- Credit Card Processing -The ability to process credit card transactions lets you collect client payments over the phone to cover additional court fees or settlement costs, thus allowing your firm to operate more effectively. Very simply it’s a smart way to conduct financial transactions. Learn more.
- Payroll Services - We can assist you in obtaining reliable, flexible and cost-effective payroll services. Payroll solutions, payroll tax options, time and attendance, HR support and web-based payroll solutions with personal service you can count on4.
Grow Your Business
Whether you need a new line of credit to cover office expenses when your cash flow is cyclical or a loan to finance an office expansion, First County Bank can help your firm. We can work with you to select the right amount and the right terms to fit into your practice’s financial model.
First County Bank is well versed in helping law practices expand and grow. We offer business lines of credit, commercial loans and mortgages as well as mortgages for residential properties. We can help your clients and your firm with major purchases, lines of credit to improve cash flow, or a construction loan or mortgage for a home or a business. Your relationship manager will help you find the products and services right for you or your client, as well as streamline the application process.
Additional services such as Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs), estate planning, trust administration, wealth management and insurance are also available. Learn more.
For further details or to find out about other services we offer, please visit any of our convenient branches or call a Relationship Manager at 203-462-4481.
1 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points earned on net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns). Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Additional reward restrictions may apply. See product comparison page for details.
2 Annual fees apply. Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions may apply.
3 Merchant services are offered through Paragon, which is not owned or operated by First County Bank. Subject to limit approval.
4 Payroll services are offered through Pay USA, Inc. which is not owned or operated by First County Bank.
5 Additional services are Not a Deposit; Not FDIC Insured; May Lose Value; Not Bank Guaranteed.
Offering a suite of products customized to meet the needs of non-profits, law offices, and legal professionals.Read More ›
Deposit, lending, finance and cash management products designed to meet the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.Read More ›