Mutual Solutions for Nonprofit Professionals is a series of robust financial tools created with one single thought in mind – “how could this help a nonprofit?”
CommunityFirst Deposit Accounts
A series of banking products designed to meet the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
- CommunityFirst Checking gives you a choice of flexible checking accounts to manage and track your expenses. Interest bearing and non-interest bearing accounts are available.
- CommunityFirst Savings delivers competitive interest rates and offers higher interest on higher balances.
- CommunityFirst Money Market keeps your money working harder and smarter for you.
- Zero Balance and Cash Concentration Accounts give you the opportunity to minimize idle cash, save time and manage your cash more effectively through automatic fund transfers between checking accounts.
Best of all, the accounts can be linked and they work seamlessly together to make your life easier.
Lending and Finance
From facility improvements to real estate purchases, First County Bank is well versed in helping nonprofits achieve their goals. As a special incentive for approved nonprofit customers, we will waive the commitment fee for term loans and lines of credit1. In addition, you will have your own lending officer.
Cash Management Services
- Positive Pay - The peace of mind regarding check deposits and ACH as well as the ability to complete Account Reconciliations. Learn more
- Merchant Deposits2 - Credit Card Processing - The ability to process credit card transactions from membership dues and fundraising efforts will allow your group to operate more effectively. Learn more.
- Remote Deposit Capture - The ease and convenience of Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) lets you deposit checks right from your office. Learn more.
- Online & Mobile Banking - Learn more.
- Business Debit & Credit Cards - The Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card is the perfect way to manage finances for your nonprofit organization with. It offers generous credit lines, consolidated statements, free management reporting, and a comprehensive rewards program3. Learn more.
- Payroll Services4 - We can assist you in obtaining fast, simple, accurate, cost effective payroll services. Payroll solutions, payroll tax services, time and attendance, HR Support and web payroll solutions with personal service you can count on.
Additional services such as charitable contribution, endowment management and insurance services are also available. Learn more.
For further details or to find out about other services we offer, please visit any of our convenient branches or call a Relationship Manager at 203-462-4481.
1 Fees waived for approved loans only.
2 Merchant services are offered through Paragon, which is not owned or operated by First County Bank. Subject to limit approval.
3 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points earned on net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns). Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Additional reward restrictions may apply. See product comparison page for details.
4 Payroll services are offered through Pay USA, Inc. which is not owned or operated by First County Bank.
5 Additional services are Not a Deposit; Not FDIC Insured; May Lose Value; Not Bank Guaranteed.
Offering a suite of products customized to meet the needs of non-profits, law offices, and legal professionals.Read More ›
Products and services tailored to meeting the unique needs of law firms and legal professionals.Read More ›