Remote Deposit Capture
Looking for a more convenient way to deposit checks? First County Bank offers Remote Deposit Capture, an easy way for business customers to electronically deposit checks from the convenience of their office. All you need is a computer, an internet connection and a check scanning device.
Remote Deposit Capture:
- Eliminates the need to deliver checks to branches
- Extends deadlines for making deposits – no need to get to the bank before it closes1
- May reduce the time to clear deposited items
- Improves cash flow and working capital
- Lets you consolidate and centralize deposits from several locations
- Provides secure, convenient access to accounts, 24/7, with stringent security features and encryption to protect your account information
FREE TRIAL OFFER
Try our Remote Deposit Capture service for free for six months! You don't have to pay for the service (a $50 per month value) or the cost of the scanner for the first six months of service2. Call the Cash Management Services Department at 203.462.4379 (Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) for further details. Terms and conditions apply.
1 Funds from deposits that are approved on a Business Day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) by 5:00 p.m., will be available on the Business Day following the day of deposit. Additional terms and limitations apply.
2 A $50.00 Remote Deposit Capture monthly fee and any applicable scanning device fees will apply at the end of the six (6) month free trial period unless customer cancels the service. Customer may cancel the service at any time by calling Cash Management Services Department at 203.462.4379 (Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) .The free trial period begins on the first full month after initial setup. Refer to the First County Bank Business Deposit Account Schedule of Charges for fee details.