First County Advisors, the Wealth Management Division of First County Bank, was established in 1995 in response to an overwhelming need by our clients and community to have a local resource for their investment, trust and estate needs. Our Trust Officers and Investment Managers have an average of 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. First County Advisors is committed to offer highly personalized financial solutions to meet your family’s objectives. Our collaborative approach ensures all aspects of your financial health are being considered in decision making. Accessibility, knowledge and communication are the keys to our success.
As you navigate through life’s milestones and challenges:
- Marriage or Divorce
- Birth or Adoption of a Child
- Sale or Purchase of a Home or Business
- Changes in Employment
- Planning for Educational Expenses
- Planning for Retirement
- Planning for Incapacity or Disability
- Care and support of an elderly family member
- Death of a spouse
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are my current investments structured to meet my short and long term financial goals?
- Am I satisfied with my financial preparations for retirement or educational expenses?
- Do I have the appropriate estate planning documents to address my disability or death, i.e. a Will, Power of Attorney, Living Will or Health Care Proxy?
- Do I own special assets, such as a closely held business, real estate or other assets that may require special estate planning measures?
- Are my assets properly titled to reflect my intentions?
First County Advisors is pleased to offer our wealth management services to individuals, families, business owners and nonprofit organizations. Regardless of your definition of wealth, we provide expertise, integrity, objectivity and personal attention to all of our clients.
We are a division of First County Bank which is a mutual community bank operating in the Lower Fairfield County area for over 160 years. Because we are a mutual community bank, First County Bank is managed in the best interests of the depositors and the community it serves. Since we are not a publicly traded corporation, we do not manage our business to meet the expectations of Wall Street or stockholders.
As a local community bank, we enlist leaders in the community to serve on our Board of Directors and to act as Members of the Corporation. Our Directors and Corporators are individuals that reside and do business in our community; they are your friends, neighbors and colleagues. For a list of our Board of Directors and Corporators, click here.